| - GromAudio BT3 Interface - BT3 - Bluetooth on board General
BT3 - compatible with iPhone 5 , 6, 7 - Android and Microsoft Smartphones.
Mitsubishi Citroen Peugeot Compatibility
- Bluetooth capable Handsfree and Musik streaming (mikrophone includid)
- Caller ID supported on you stereo display
- Direct stereo connection.
- CD sound quality
- Full control from car stereo or steering wheel
- fuel iPod/iPhone/iPad integration (option IPD2 cable, with ID3-Tag text)
- Additional port for AUX-IN
- Variety of music stream providers can be heard via Bluetooth, for example;
Napster, Spotify, Deezer, Simfy, Wimp, Ampya, SoundCloud, Juke, Rara, Rdio and others.- Firmware Update supported
Citroen C-Crosser 2007-2012 (no NAV, no touchscreen)Main information
Citroen Aircross 2012-2014 (no NAV, no touchscreen)
Mitsubishi Lancer 2008-2014 (no NAV, no touchscreen)
Mitsubishi Outlander 2007-2013 (no NAV, no touchscreen)
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport 2011-2014 (no NAV, no touchscreen)
Mitsubishi I-MiEV 2012-2013 (no NAV, no touchscreen)
Mitsubishi RVR 2010-2014 (no NAV, no touchscreen)
Mitsubishi ASX 2011-2014 (no NAV, no touchscreen)
Peugeot 4007 2007-20012 (no NAV, no touchscreen)
Peugeot 4008 2012-2014 (no NAV, no touchscreen)
Info: vehicle models and year of construction may vary by country.
Citroen Mitsubishi Peugeot 2007-2014 OEM harness (Cable-C-MIT08)
Product details Use your phone in the car hands free (HFP). Answer / hang up / reject by car radio buttons or steering wheel buttons.Disclaimer / Copyright Stream your MP3 music from your phone to the factory stereo via Bluetooth Audio playback (A2DP), control your MP3 music with the car stereo or steering wheel controls via Bluetooth wireless audio control (AVRCP).
- Easily access your media collection in your car, including shuffling
songs, skipping between tracks, and adjusting the volume-all with only your factory car stereo head unit or multifunction steering wheel controls.- iPod input that allows you to connect, play, charge and control iPod/iPhone/iPad via GROM IPod cable.Grom iPod cable (IPD2) - optional. BT3-series is compatible with Apple Lightning ports.AUX Input: Aux-In connection (Grom-C-35MDN), for any additional audio source such as DVD, MP3 player, XM and more, or AUX plus 5V charging
via AUX-In 3.5mm and 5V USB charging cable (Grom-Cable-35USB).- optional. If you have Android Smartphone you can integrate it to your car stereo. Music playback with AUX-cable (controlled only on the Android device) while you are in your car.
- Connect GROM-IPD3 car kit to your car stereo via CD changer or extension port (see manual for details)
- Place GROM-IPD3 module in the accessible location or route iPod and
other cables to the accessible location (glove box, arm rest, etc...)
- Your iPod/iPhone/iPad or Android phone becomes a virtual CD changer
- You will get CD quality sound directly to your car stereo
For more information on folders, formats, operation and limits- read FAQ
- Operating Temperature:-40C - +85 C (-50F - 200 F)
- Operating current: ~ 150mA
- Standby current: 2mA ~
- SN Ratio: 92dB
- DAC resolution: 18bit
- Distortion: 0.1%
- Charging current: 1.2mA
- Dimensions: W / H / D - Cm 6.5/3/9
- Weight: 150 grams
- Housing: Aluminum
- Color: black
- GROM Audio products are FCC and CE compliant.
Possible connections for existing expansion ports:
EXT1 port: Aux-In,
EXT2 port: iPod, iPhone, iPad, Aux-In.
microSD port: microSD-card for firmware updates only
- The adapter comes with vehicle specific harness that will
also fit you car. It will also allow to retain Sattelite (only USA) and
existing CD changer !
- In European countries, satellite radio is not supported. In most vehicles, a CD changer control is required. CD changer can not be used.
- Before ordering please check our compatibility guide to make sure that your vehicle is compatible.
Disclaimer: Despite careful control we assume no liability for the content of external links. For the content of linked pages their operators are responsible.
Copyrights: The rights to all content, photos and graphics on this site are owned by the UMNO-tech and may not be used without permission of the person responsible for other purposes.
||We Also Recommend